The Fort Wayne Chapter of the IEEE is committed to the professional development of its members through promotion of scholorship and service activities. Scholarship activities focus on developing the knowledge of our members so they will be more competitive upon entering the workplace. Service activities seek to improve the stature of the engineering profession in our society, and build ties between members of our local community. Both types of activities serve the overall mission of the university, as well.
Membership in the IEEE student chapter: Purdue Fort Wayne requires the following:
- An undergraduate or graduate student who is enrolled in at least 50% of a normal, full-time course of study in electrical, electronics or computer engineering, or computer sciences, or in an allied branch of engineering technology or the related arts and sciences.
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at PFW and maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
Why join National IEEE?
- Have access to all IEEE technical societies, publications, and services at discounted rates.
- Receive Invitations to participate in technical conferences at a reduced rate.
- Subscriptions to Spectrum and Potentials.
- Gain access to scholarships, fellowships, and other awards based on merit, involvement, and need.
- Create new networks with other students and faculty through social events.
To sign up for the IEEE National Membership, click the link below.I want the National Membership!
To visit the Fort Wayne IEEE web page click here.
To volunteer for a open position or to ask questions, please email us here.
Tell us how the site is!
Thanks for giving us feedback!
Oops! Something is not quite right.